 Castle / 14371
    Re: Meduseld - The Golden Hall —Brendan Powell Smith
   Nice work, Jon. I especially like the the thin columns made up of 1x1 round bricks and plates. And the 1x1 round plates on the front of the building. Oh yeah... and in case you didn't know yet, you've been slashdotted! (URL) Rev. Brendan Powell (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Meduseld - The Golden Hall —Jon Furman
   I've never been slash dotted before, in fact I'm a little new to it, so I had to check it out, before I posted. I guess I'm now officially a geek! I also found out I got posted on The One Ring .Net as well, so I guess it can be said that I've been (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)