 Castle / 14350
  Re: Meduseld - The Golden Hall

(...) Wow! Very impressive. A beautiful creation. I really like the 1x1 round plates in the front detail. The big map also is pretty cool. I will have to borrow that in the future. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Meduseld - The Golden Hall

Thanks Jason, I appreciate the positive feedback, I had to get all of those 1x1's from bricklink! THanks again. Jon (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)