 Castle / 1431
    Re: Inspiration for Lego Castle —Paul Davidson
   Building individual models inspires me a lot less than creating entire worlds, like Pawel Nazarewicz is doing. An army or castle becomes so much more when you give it a name, a background, and a story. -- Paul Davidson Anthony Kummer (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Inspiration for Lego Castle —Shiri Dori
   (...) Yeah I know what you mean. I started out a storyline not long ago involving buildings using pieces and characters from 6097 and 6091/8. Only prob is, I don't have the 6091 and prolly won't have it for quite a while as I'm not quite yet (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)