 Castle / 14304
    Its called Harry Potter —Daniel Ravenda
   I got the catalog today with new HP set in it. So Janso go buy them so a new chapter can happen. Me I am not buying them i just bought 100 castle minifigs for an army. But this is it as I said this is the last HP movie :) and then castle. Now if (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Its called Harry Potter —James Stacey
   "daniel ravenda" <vendezzz@aol.com> wrote in message news:H2CIE2.2Ex@lugnet.com... (...) new (...) I can't say how long the HP/LEGO deal is for but they are definitely producing more than just the first two books as films (unless of course as I (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)