 Castle / 1430 (+20)
  See Warwick Castle.

For all the people who want to see my warwick castle model, .dat files and a picture are available from (URL) Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Inspiration for Lego Castle

Building individual models inspires me a lot less than creating entire worlds, like Pawel Nazarewicz is doing. An army or castle becomes so much more when you give it a name, a background, and a story. -- Paul Davidson Anthony Kummer (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My webpage - The Kingdom of Bruce

Fantastic as usual!!! I really love the picture on the front page, it blends into the black so perfectly. I'm really looking forward to seeing the map -- I think a map will be one of the first things I make when I begin constructing my own medieval (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My webpage - The Kingdom of Bruce

Oh yeah, and it would be cool if you added some of the graphical stories you've made. I'd also like to see the fall of Strombrachter in more detail if you have the pics. :) -- Paul Davidson Paul Davidson <tinman@direct.ca> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue Spears and Samurai swords?

(...) D'oh! Thanks for correcting me! I knew they weren't Teal, but I didn't know what color to call them. Jeff P.S. Along the same line, can people stop calling the Beige pieces Tan? Tan is darker, more brown! (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Model: The Devil's Gap

Yup, Used it to get that 5+ Bonus Basic Town Set. I filled ou the survey, but I don't think you needed to. Jeff (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Ebay: Soldiers from 375???

While looking at Ebay I saw this auction. The men appear to be from the 375 castle. It doesn't appear that the seller knows this. There is over 6 days left on this auction. (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizards

(...) Hey cool! I never thought of doing that! Those of mine with Staves are basically using lances (which is still pretty cool). I may have to borrow this idea. :) Hmmm... Actually, removing the bar would create a very cool looking enchanted (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

John Morgan <trees@utk.edu> schreef in berichtnieuws Fnu594.851@lugnet.com... (...) out (...) Yes! That's it! I knew I wasn't completely right. Sounds like Lego was meant to be. :o) Thanks for refreshing my memory! -- Arjan Brugman - (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) I don't see how any of the pieces can be anything but genuine Lego. It is really hard to tell from the photos if the corner wall segements are rounded or not but I don't think that they are. If you look at the assembled pieces at the top where (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) I love getting into things late. :) Anyway, here are my (rather small) totals, not including dismantled 'figs (Bat Lord, etc.) Forestmen/Dark Forest: - 26 (+3 Spellcasters) Crusaders: - 21 (+1 Maiden) Black Falcons: - 11 Black Knights: - 15 (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) Out of curiosity, have you ever heard of "Shifty"? They are a Chinese clone that duplicates everything from pieces to sets to logo image. They are a true "clone" in every sense of the word! The only difference is the quality. They certainly (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) I agree with you here- they don't really look rounded to me-- the shadows from the upper overhang make it look pretty flat. (...) I'm wondering on this one... suppose you bought a lego set-- how much would it be to make something like a sand (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) An inkjet printer would turn out good enough pictures for this purpose (...) What if he has a bunch of 6074s? I'd watch this fellow to see if he auctions more of these, and if in the future he auctions the rare pieces. (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

This is all starting to sound like a conspiracy theory... Someone already posted info from the seller that the bricks don't have Lego molded onto the studs (or Dula for that matter), they freely gave up this info indicating an ignorance of Lego. I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) Most likely Taiwan. I know they do not support International Copyright Law. I have some CDs I purchased before I knew of this that are rip-offs. They were made by a company called Son May, which copies Anime and Video Game Soundtracks and (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Another take on the dacta castle set

I have re-thought my angle aof using up the moulds. It is more that, having spent the money on the moulds, TLG needs to get their moneys worth in parts if they can. Look at time crusers, that has lots of parts from all different themes. -- Jonathan (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ebay: Soldiers from 375???

(...) Mine look like the ones on the instruction sheet: (URL) J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D. Department of Structural Biology Stanford University Medical Center Stanford, CA 94305 Secretary, Californians for Renewable Energy (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

(...) or (...) The wall corners are round take a close look its as obvious as day! also the lego corners are one piece, his corners look like the old mega blocks castle pieces. Doyle It's not all lego but maybe 75%, but still I wouldn't pay those (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ebay: Soldiers from 375???

(...) They aren't from 375 but from the minifig pack of knights. But they are the old figs (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact