 Castle / 143
Re: Bring back the Wolfpack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 23:40:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bill Farkas writes:
One of my favorite castle themes, and one of the most under-developed, was the
Wolfpack. The minifigs are cool and the two (count 'em ... one, two) sets that
they produced were awesome, IMHO. I thought the tower model was well designed
and comprised of great pieces for building original models. The wagon was
good, would have been better in a different color, but it had a great
assortment of weapons. This was the set that caused my renaissance (did I
spell that right?).

Wow! I hadn't realized that, but yeah! There were really only two Wolfpack
sets! (Wolfpack was released right in the middle of my dark ages)... I was
curious, so I checked it out... seems like these are the only sets ever
available that contained Wolfpack people:

1597 Castle Value pack
6038 Wolfpack Renegades
6075 Wolfpack Tower
6082 Fire Breathing Fortress
6086 Black Knight's Castle
6105 Midieval Knighs

And only TWO of 'em are "real" Wolfpack sets... So if you bought 1 of each of
these sets, you'd still only have 9 wolfpack minifigs! Guess that explains why
my wolfpack population is so small... and all this time I thought it was cuz I
missed all the good sets due to being in my dark ages!

DaveE