 Castle / 142
    Bring back the Wolfpack —Bill Farkas
   One of my favorite castle themes, and one of the most under-developed, was the Wolfpack. The minifigs are cool and the two (count 'em ... one, two) sets that they produced were awesome, IMHO. I thought the tower model was well designed and comprised (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Bring back the Wolfpack —David Eaton
     (...) Wow! I hadn't realized that, but yeah! There were really only two Wolfpack sets! (Wolfpack was released right in the middle of my dark ages)... I was curious, so I checked it out... seems like these are the only sets ever available that (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Bring back the Wolfpack —Dan McNeally
   (...) good, (...) right?). (...) I agree that the tower was cool too. They came out during my dark ages to so I just got them. Could I get the plans for the battering ram? Thanks. Dan (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)