 Castle / 14197
    Re: The sands of time have run out... —Leah Cardaci
   A fun read as usual, Anthony. Looking forward to see what you do with the last few chapters of your story. I started reading it when you first published the second chapter, and it's been a lot of fun to watch it take shape. -L (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

        Re: The sands of time have run out... —Anthony Sava
   (...) Thanks much, glad you liked it! Yup, you're one of my marathon fans :) Glad to have you aboard, and I hope the ending doesn't make you jump ship. :) And thanks for the feedback! --Anthony (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)