 Castle / 14192
  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) Same thoughts exactly, it's a pitty that there are only more 6 chapters to go but prehaps you can write afterward "Tel'Karak Zrahl strikes again" or something like that. Or better yet, write a book (or 4) that describe what happend before, the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) Both very good ideas. I'll have to think about them. (...) You may not have to wait too long, I'm taking a break from working on chapter 35 as I'm writing this. (the benefits of being painfully unemployed) Thanks for the feedback! --Anthony (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)