 Castle / 14191
    Re: The sands of time have run out... —Daniel McNeally
   (...) Antnony, As always a pleasure to read. I just wish that you were not done with the dragons so soon. I see that you still some how made a cliffhanger again. Thanks for the story. I'll be sad to see you finish it in a way but maybe you can come (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

        Re: The sands of time have run out... —Yaron Dori
     (...) Same thoughts exactly, it's a pitty that there are only more 6 chapters to go but prehaps you can write afterward "Tel'Karak Zrahl strikes again" or something like that. Or better yet, write a book (or 4) that describe what happend before, the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

         Re: The sands of time have run out... —Anthony Sava
     (...) Both very good ideas. I'll have to think about them. (...) You may not have to wait too long, I'm taking a break from working on chapter 35 as I'm writing this. (the benefits of being painfully unemployed) Thanks for the feedback! --Anthony (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

        Re: The sands of time have run out... —Anthony Sava
   (...) Yeah, I kinda liked working with the dragons too, but they're a pain to pose. That, and the story is really about Garalt, so for both reasons they had to go quickly ;) I seem to be good at this cliffhanger stuff, so I think I'll just stick (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)