 Castle / 14143
    -Jeff's Armory- —Richard Noeckel
   Jeff's Armory ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ I'm elaborating upon Bruce Hietbrink’s original post in order to garner more attention for Jeff Byrd’s Armory so that collectively we can rally for these Castle specific parts to make it into mass production!!! For those of (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general)

        Re: -Jeff's Armory- —Matt Hein
     (...) Cool! I haven't even heard about these until now, so I thank you for highlighting this. It would be kind of cool to see some new variations of the classic lego sword, because there is little variety to the stuff available from lego. Maybe a (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

         Re: -Jeff's Armory- —Bruce Hietbrink
     (...) The final product is made by injection molding. Those are the three that you see at the top of Jeff's page: (URL) "heavy rifle", the "trooper", and the "scout". He makes the prototypes (what you see in the other pictures) and then gets the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

         Re: -Jeff's Armory- —Richard Noeckel
     (...) ~Oh, and y’know what else is super-cool about Jeff’s parts… they’re all made from genuine -ABS plastics!- You can find ‘Jeff's Armory’ on From Bricks to Bothans main page in the upper right-hand quadrant: (URL) cheers, --==Richard==-- (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: -Jeff's Armory- —Magnus Lauglo
   Wow, I'd be happy to buy at least a dozen or two of the helmets and literally dozens of the polearms, if they were priced afforably. I seem to remember someone had made a norman helmet too, it was displayed with several minifigs dressed up as (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)