 Castle / 14106
    Re: Cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war! —Magnus Lauglo
   Anthony, Looks aweome! I always like seeing pics of armies and battles! You really do have quite a horde of skeletons, how many approximately are actually in the picture? cheers Magnus (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war! —Anthony Sava
   (...) Thanks much! Yup, Thanks to Troy I have a lot of skeletons. 107 to be exact. He had much more when I ordered, though I don't know what type of stock he has now. **Shameless plug** Troy's surplus lego: more lego for sale than you thought (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)