 Castle / 14088
  Pumpkin Heads -- What Gives?

Hey: What gives?! See: (URL) you actually own any of the U.S. pumpkin heads you know that the printing is even fainter than my magnified scan. Hmph -- now half my pumpkin heads don't really match that well with the other half. Kind of annoying. Is (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Pumpkin Heads -- What Gives?

I don't know - I think I prefer the US to the European - the vertical lines are just shadow lines anyways. The European ones are too dark, they take away from the face. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Pumpkin Heads -- What Gives?

Richard, I believe the varied printing may be another quality control issue. If you look at this picture: (URL) of two pumpkin heads from the States, and in fact the same store, you'll see it closely resembles your European/USA picture. HTH, -L (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)