 Castle / 13975
    Re: Favorite Castle Poll —James Stacey
   "Bruce Schlickbernd" <corsair@schlickbernd.org> wrote in message news:H0sE03.4xn@lugnet.com... (...) time (...) Looks like Im of the common mind, only 2 of the castles in the results (so far) were different to what I chose. It'll be interesting to (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Favorite Castle Poll —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I wonder how significant it will be that I asked for "favorite" castle rather than "best". I would have moved up the Yellow Castle in my own vote since I regard it as a solid design, but I just have no use for a castle that is yellow. Bruce (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)