 Castle / 13956
  Re: A Ship Moc

(...) medieval or ancient ships. Was this inspired by any particular real-world design or completely from within? Either way, I love it! -H. (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Ship Moc

(...) Thanks for the feedback. The design was originally going to have a ninja crew (hence the slanted sides) but that didn't work out... I rarely build from pics but do try to keep all my stuff historically accurate. God Bless, Nathan (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)