 Castle / 1395 (+5)
  Re: Princess Storm, aka warrior woman---Any Pictures?

(...) far. (...) though. (...) I also agree on the Strong points. About the only good use I have been able to think of so far for those pieces. I was thinking of something like reenforced columns on either side of a gate or at even intervals along (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Wizards

I was playing around with my 'figs this past weekend... made three kinda cool looking unique Wizards: BLUE WIZARD - Blue legs & waist, blue tunic w/ pouch (Majisto's torso), blue arms, yellow hands, blue Wizard hat, and Ice Planet Granddaddy's head (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizards

(...) I did something slightly similar for my potion/drug store in my market. (URL) think the Darth Maul or even the new Luke torso from the Skiff set work great as Wizard/Magicians. I even created a Priest/Minister for my church using Maul's (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizards

(...) Dave, Cool figures! I also messed around a little bit, and here is what I came up with: (URL) (you might have to copy and paste - this is an old picture and I should have a better one up soon once my new page is displayable). It's VERY (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizards

(...) Not only that, but they come in cheap sets! You can buy a skiff, the lightsaber duel, the landspeeder, and the Gungan Swamp for all under $10, I think... Now all they need to do is offer a padme fig (or at least the hair) in a cheap set! (...) (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact