 Castle / 13940 (-5)
  Re: DRAGONS ROCKS!!! Puns unavoidable, not truly sorry :o)

(...) Awesome!!! Those dragons look sweeeeet! Definitelty a relief from those boring looking lego dragons. I'm thinking I'll pick up a MB set or two and use these for my current project (just the dragons anyway...) Just wondering how Lego is going (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Yeah, I think the 1999-2000 line had a lot of useful parts, and great designs, and I'm not gonna scream about that. In fact, I bought a snowspeeder and a few packs of speeder bikes just for the parts, but the newer SW models such as droid (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: DRAGONS ROCKS!!! Puns unavoidable, not truly sorry :o)

I totally agree. I got just the one tin myself though. These Dragons are just not very "brick-like." I wanted to like them, but no -- blech! -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Hiya Justin, I signed it, I'd love it, but REALLY I'd rather it said remake THE BEST sets from the 1980s AND 1990s, and reissue them with UPDATED DECORATIVE PRINT, PART & COLOR selections. Otherwise it would be asking for the Golden Harp from (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Three things to remember: 1. Kids like toys that reflect culture, as well as fictional elements of culture and subcultures (i.e. Star Wars). 2. Lego is a business that makes toys. 3. Lego makes toys that kids like. BTW, if 2 isn't accomplished (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact