 Castle / 13910
  New Lego Accessories

Dude, thank-you! Thank you for actualizing all of our collective concepts regardin' the holsters and other minifig accessory armaments!!! =P (URL) actual created arm & leg guards that I (as well as many among us) have only scantly fathomed few times (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: New Lego Accessories

Richard Noeckel writes: <stuff> Richard: Yeah, these designs are great -- esp. the Greek Warrior action. But here is the thing with customization: you have to stay within the look and feel of regular bricks or you run the risk of looking and feeling (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: New Lego Accessories

(...) Actually, thanks for bringin’ that up! I too have ventured out and purchased some of the new MB stuff… and I believe Jeff Byrd put it best when he said: “LEGO will always be the best brick out there. However, I have a little diorama of LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general)