 Castle / 13891
  TKOI Create a Creature Contest Results.... FINALLY

Well, this has been an embaressing time for me, it's been too long since the end of the contest to be doing this. Obviously I'm not cut out for this type of thing. ANYWAY... I've now been able to talley all the scores to the entries to the Kingdom (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.mecha)