 Castle / 13887
  Re: The first yearly Contest

(...) (URL) stuff, btw. I forgot that it was you who made that waterfall hideout. Bruce (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The first yearly Contest

(...) Thanks Much Bruce, Thats what I get for working first and then posting about lego when it gets late. Much appreciated catch. God Bless, Nathan (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)