 Castle / 13869
13868  |  13870
Subject:
A Lego wear house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 02:56:35 GMT

Alright picture this. All across the nation stores call The Lego Wear House.

The store sells all loose pieces for say 15-22 cents a brick. Say you need
armors but they are not cheap in sets you could get 20 Euro armors for
around 3.00 If you want a minifig head or maybe torso just run down to the
Wear House and pick it up. If you want to boost your army with minifigs Just
go thier and buy 50 or 60. How much could they be 1.00 a minifigure at the
most. Need to get something for an air ship or a maybe get castle walls
doors or what not just go to the store. Now I know it is not right around
the corner but there should be on in atleast every state and every part of
the state. If it is a 30 minute ride then olny go to buy bricks in bulk.

I know you think lego would loose money and no one would buy sets but sets
still have more pieces and if your smart you'll see they have more for less.
It would clearly make tons of money because all MOC builders who need a
train battery or a door maybe even a 30 or forty roof tilebthey can go to
the store and pick it up. I know Lego always listens to the public opion and
if We can get enough people to back up this idea it might just work.

So If anyone thinks it is a good Idea let Lego know because I am.