 Castle / 13865
Re: Chapter 7 now written and posted....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 22:36:46 GMT

Ben.....
As much as I like a good read... I'm really more into Lego, thats why I use
Lugnet... and I guess alot of people are.... so you probably wont get alot
of replies as there is no pictures of lego?
Try and get some pics to illustrate your story, even if they are just basic
ones.

Kev...:  )

Yeah I know!!! Thanks for the input.  My goal is to write a nice story-line.
Then to slowly update pics as I build some additional MOC's.  Later this year,
I plan on building at least 3 MOC's for the story.

As far as puboishing issues goes, I can write a decent-sized WRITTEN chapter
update in as little as a couple hours....the corresponding illustrations,
even "simple" ones take a whole lot longer.

Ben

   Hi Ben,

     Personally I love writing (and lego before anyone says anything). So I
would like you to illustrate your story but I think it is great for you to
get your story down that way you can refine it when you add pics to make it
even better.

       God Bless,

        Nathan (who read your first couple chapters but missed a few while
moving)