 Castle / 13863
    Digital Griffness —Anthony Sava
   I had a couple hours to kill so I sat down and ldrew my griffon. I may or may not submit it to MOTM at Ldraw.org, when it comes time to vote (those of you who do), I guess you'll find out then if I did. :) However, unlike my previous attempts at (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad) !

        Re: Digital Griffness —Daniel Ravenda
     (...) dont do it it's not fair to the others who try to win. (...) Cool maybe you should do that treeman or one of you castles. (...) Well if you just givethem away everyone has to buy thier own parts so maybe if you sell it as a kit you make a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Digital Griffness —Eric Sophie
   ooooh ya Mr. Sava - Oooooh yaH!!! e (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad)