 Castle / 13848
13847  |  13849
Subject:
Yellow Castle Parts For Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 21:03:38 GMT

Howdy, all! I recently dug up my old Lego sets & began to put some of them
together, one of which is the 375 Yellow Castle. It's in pretty good shape
but, as expected, I am missing some parts.

UNEXPECTED was my finding I had EXTRA parts! So here's what I have, and what
I need:

HAVE:

4 or 5 red windows
2 white visors w/ plume
4 plain grey armors with no sticker applied
3 grey armors with stickers applied, in various states of tearage
1 yellow corner slope
a variety of extra yellow bricks

NEED:

1 red visor
1 grey visor
1 grey armor w/ red shield & white cross

And there you have it! Thanks for reading!

- Joe