 Castle / 13828
    Photo editing backrounds —Daniel Ravenda
   Hi I was just wondering wear do most of you get your photo editing backrounds I get mine from www.imagestation.com Just wondering cause I am looking for new backrounds. (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Photo editing backrounds —Kevin Hall
   (...) Hi... I get all my backgrounds from 2 places..... 1. From Photos I have actualy taken... I always have a camera with me.. if I see a good shot that I can use inthe Future.. I take it. 2. Royalty Free Photo CD's... you can get them at most big (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)