 Castle / 13820
  Re: Temple of Shan-Ta-Ree

(...) Thank you for bringing this one to my attention. Tony's fountain is really cool. I had thought about lighting mine, but since I didn't want to have it on a raised paltform, that idea got canned. Maybe next time... (...) It wasn't too much of a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Temple of Shan-Ta-Ree

(...) Argh. lighting... canned... Argh. (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)