 Castle / 13779
  Re: Thanks to all the participants in the BrickFest Castle Room

(...) Okay, I know I'm answering my own question, but I just found a bunch of photos in Troy's Brickshelf gallery: (URL) through this gallery, all I can say is: Wow! There is such great stuff there. I love the ship that has a Viking design but is (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Thanks to all the participants in the BrickFest Castle Room

(...) love to see more. BEN (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)