 Castle / 13771
  Re: Determined through Fear - The End of Book III

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes: (snipped) (...) I don't know whether to curse at you for killing Tundock or thank you for five chapters in less than a month. I like how you have given each of the dragons a distinct character. Your MOCs are (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Determined through Fear - The End of Book III

(...) Yeah, he was a fun character to write for, but when the story calls for something to happen, you gotta follow the story. This ain't some mother goose thing after all ;) (...) Thanks much! I've worked good and hard on my dragons, it's too bad (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)