 Castle / 13768
  Re: Determined through Fear - The End of Book III

Mr. Sava, you continue to amaze and entertain the AFOL community! Keep up the good work, I look forward to your next update! ~Adam~ In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes: <<original message snipped>> (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Determined through Fear - The End of Book III

(...) I would like to think I entertain, amaze might be a bit much, but I thank you for the high praise! I'm glad you liked it! My next update should be coming relatively soon, since I am too poor to go out and do anything and I have no job to keep (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)