 Castle / 13767
  Re: Determined through Fear - The End of Book III

(...) Hi Anthony, Just finished reading the new chapters. I have to say bravo. The new MOCs were excellent and the story was top notch as usual. Always nice to see someone with the time, talent and commitment to keep something like your site going. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Determined through Fear - The End of Book III

(...) <SNIP> (...) Thanks much for the high praise! I don't know why I have kept it going for so long... I guess I just want to get my story told and this is the only venue that it'll get seen. Thanks for the feedback! --Anthony (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)