 Castle / 13761
13760  |  13762
Subject:
Brickfest here I come with castle, pirate, and train (sorry, no space - except for trade fodder)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:55:13 GMT

I'm off to see the wizard....

I'm, on the verge of leaving to catch my flight (probably a little
early, but I'd always rather be early than late). I am bringing (and
it's amazing all of this fits into one large box, one large duffel, and
my carry-on backpack):

TRAIN:

2 12v transformers
~30 pieces grey 12v straight
~32 pieces grey 12v curve
~10 pieces blue 12v straight
~16 pieces blue 12v curve
2 pr blue 12v remote points
2 pr grey 12v remote points
5 signal tracks
4 12v cross tracks
12v wire
Beyer-Garrat
3 passenger cars for BG
727, 162 (built as alternate model), 2 passenger cars from 182, 164
brake wagon from 7735 (for BG train)

CASTLE:

32x112 stud sea port for castle town (this thing fills more than half
the big box).
lots of minifigs to detail the town
carts, a couple 6057 ships

PIRATE:

Green Menace (Class  2)
Pink sailed ship (Class 2)
Black & Red Brig (Class 2)
~10 cutters (Class 1)
some island plates and a few bushes to decorate them (no palms)
Lots of minifigs
Cannons
Rules, charts, dice, etc. for Pirate Game

It's amazing how many ships I got packed considering the box and duffel
looked close to full after packing the train and castle stuff.

BOOKS:

Gate of the Present (French)
Der Lego Motor (German 70's motor & train idea book)
Pirate Comics

TRADE:

Lots of stuff

MISC:

Clothes (yup, I remembered them)
Toiletries (those too)
Camera
Lunch (I had to finish some egg salad and I'm always finding myself
short a meal when travelling)

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Frank

I'm sure I've forgotten something important, either from the above list,
or to be packed...