 Castle / 13750
Re: Fall into dispair!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 01:00:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
In the next week or so I shall be releasing a major update to my story and my
website.

What could this update contain?

Oh, how about three large castle MOCs?

And I think I'll throw in three chapters of story in too just for fun.

Until then, fall into dispair!

And visit a place where lost souls are trapped within the very walls!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/Misc/lostsouls.jpg

Have fun!

--Anthony
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

Cool beans Anthony!!!

The picture makes a great wallpaper!!!! :)

I can't wait for another chapter... sounds insane!!  ...all those pics!!
It has taken nearly a month to come up with like 4 pics on my saga.
(and in my illustrations, there is no editing...it is all raw!!)
This is mainly that I take more time building than writing... :)

There are quite a few structures that need building:

inn (chapter 1)
King Leon's Stable (chapter 2)
royal townhouses (chapters 3,4,5)
soren's abode (chapters 4,5)
temple (chapters 5, and yet-unwritten 6)
the Mage Guild House (chapter 7)
the Imperial Palace (chapters 2, and others...)
Imperial Stables (chapter 4)

these buildings would definitely make my story more interesting....but
I can only do so much!!! :)

Anyways, enough about me...

Keep up the GOOD work, and I can't wait for the next update!!!

Ben