 Castle / 13665
  fill me in on brick fest

Well come on. I was out for a while wit skatein baseball and school. I read savas chapter today and it was good, but fill me in on brickfest. I'm going with my dad but i still have to send in the money. I am gonna bring the forest flyer elf strong (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: fill me in on brick fest

(...) The following message is from my own views, and do not represent the official information by the Brickfest Organizers. As far as I know, Christine Hitchcock and the other organizers have posted that there is no at-door registration, at this (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)