 Castle / 13647
  Re: 300 Years Before: Desert Landscape II

Wow! This is great! Question: what is the source of the printed tile in this photo: (URL) where did you get the clear blue goblets in this photo: (URL) details: The uneven way the curtains hang in the doorways, the bed of nails, and the shape of the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 300 Years Before: Desert Landscape II

Hello Bruce, (...) thank you! (...) But it also can be that I bought them at BrickLink and they are in other Scala or Belville sets. (...) work. This shape was a random idea, two slope bricks were lying in this combination in my slopes-box :-) (...) (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)