 Castle / 13640
    Pirate set availible (was Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025) —Tim Rice
   I do not know if this has been talked about or not, or considered widspread knowledge so please forgive me if I am being ignorant, I don't venture much out of .space, mecha, and .starwars ...but if you have gotten Lego's newest summer catalog, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)