 Castle / 13556
  Re: MOC: Desert Landscape

amazingly cool! i like the story! and also how you really managed to capture the essence of a psuedo-arabian world.. but i must ask, how many harry potter sets did you have to buy to get all those turbans? it seems like they're twenty or more. i'm (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Desert Landscape

Hi Lenny, (...) Well, I have 10 of them, but since I'm running the german auction site for new LEGO elements, it's very easy to get the parts I want for my creations. I wish there would be more different colours of the turbans, I hope TLC will (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Desert Landscape

Hi René! (...) That would be nice, indeed! And ...hum... Playmobil already released an "Arabia" line 20 years ago..... Bye Jojo (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)