 Castle / 13541
  Preview of the Secretarium V. 4.0

Dear Reader, Included in this package is an advanced, very hush hush sneak peek into the online home of Velaria, Valaria the Secretarium, which is currently located at (URL) Things of notice include a new layout and page design, the long awaited (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Preview of the Secretarium V. 4.0

(...) more color to you website perhaps? That second picture though, looks like the part of a bigger one. Whatever it is it sure does look creepy. I also finally saw your hats off to Ozbricks you had told me about, but it was only when I set my (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)