 Castle / 13540
Re: [New Castle MOC] Fortress of Llyandûr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 00:48:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Denis Pouchain writes:
Hi folks,

I've ended my latest castle MOC.
You can see it here :

It's not my better castle but ...

What do you think about it ?

I think this is a cool castle.  I was very impressed with the angled towers
and huge amount of grey brick.  Very nice.

Denix, french frog with difficulties in English

You have difficulties in English?  You should see my French.  Well, you
can't because it is non-existant!

----
http://www.avalonnia.net