 Castle / 1350 (+5)
  Re: Is there a Lady Ninja?

(...) Having just acquired all of the kabaya Ninja sets from Australia......I would love to acquire any new Ninja promo sets ....are there 4 more now matching the second generation Ninja sets? does anybody have these? (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tough to find pieces

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote in message ... (...) the (...) You are right, that is what I meant. The yellow torso with black hands which at one time was not common, and the brown cape. -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is the tower piece new?

(...) Not if that is the same Dacta Castle set that's been out for a while. It has the older 3x6x6 half-octagon towers. The new ones are 3x4x6 half (and a bit) octagon towers. James (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is there a Lady Ninja?

(...) I am currently building this set, since seeing your post...For the heck of it, I just checked my emperor's stronghold (I got it for christmas), the white ninja is female... this will change however, I think I'll take my extra majisto beard and (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Defense Archer

Earlier today I called s@h to inquire if 4811 was in stock. It is not to be in stock untill July 21,2000. hummm, thats a long time to wait........ :( -Rich (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact