 Castle / 13482
    Chronicles Teaser —Anthony Sava
   Just to prove that I'm really going through with this whole 'continuing the Chronicles of Ikros' thing, I've decided to release another teaser picture of an upcoming, BRAND NEW chapter of the Chronicles of Ikros. Admitedly the last teaser was a (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Chronicles Teaser —Leonard Hoffman
   this is just such a weird picture... you're too good at these teasers, anthony! i'd have to say that the dragon and the guy are statues, but were once real people and somehow got turned into stone.. and now garalt and co. is going to wake them up.. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)