 Castle / 13471
    Castle Version 3 —David Carriker
   I have finally uploaded pics of Version 3 of my Black Falcon Castle: (URL) 1 was just a grey rendetion of the 375 Yellow Castle. Version 2 was updated to use pre-fab castle walls, which was a good improvement (as far as expandability is concerned): (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Castle Version 3 —James Stacey
   --8<------- snipped (...) passageway (...) I think thats looking pretty cool David. I like the way you have boxed in the walls, but allowed access by swinging the walls out like on 375. It gives it a nice solid look. There's been a couple of (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)