 Castle / 1346
  Is there a Lady Ninja?

Guys may I know which set there is any Lady ninja, by the look of all the ninja I don't think there is any. Thanks Leroy (24 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is there a Lady Ninja?

(...) The Ninja Princess is the white ninja that was in the Emperor's Stronghold. The only other place I have ever seen her is in a Kabaya promo set from Japan. J (24 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is there a Lady Ninja?

(...) Having just acquired all of the kabaya Ninja sets from Australia......I would love to acquire any new Ninja promo sets ....are there 4 more now matching the second generation Ninja sets? does anybody have these? (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is there a Lady Ninja?

(...) I am currently building this set, since seeing your post...For the heck of it, I just checked my emperor's stronghold (I got it for christmas), the white ninja is female... this will change however, I think I'll take my extra majisto beard and (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is there a Lady Ninja?

(...) Yup. I posted about them at the end of October. Check lugnet.promo (I think I posted to .castle too, but I'm not sure). To summarize (I don't have the numbers here because I'm too lazy to go search for the boxes) the sets are: Old Ninja Master (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)