 Castle / 13433
  Tolidar

Does any body know what happened to Elin's palace of Tolidar? I saw it when I first found lugnet and was wondering if any one could direct me to it. (the website host sez its been discontinued) thanks, Will (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tolidar

My homepage has moved to (URL) uploaded it today, just for you :) If you hadn´t asked about it, it probably wouldn´t have come up for another month or two.... /Elin (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tolidar

(...) ^Thanks!!! you have tons of cool ideas! wtb (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)