 Castle / 13399
    Re: And then there were five —Travis Dickinson
   Great dragon, Anthony. I had a similar wing design in mind. I'm pleased to see it works. Oh, nice teeth too :) Travis Dickinson (URL) OK, I'm about 1.5 weeks late replying. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: And then there were five —Anthony Sava
   (...) Hehehe... I've been meaning to email you to see if you'd seen my little dragon. Yeah, I 'borrowed' your tooth design, but hey, it was great, and it works for the little guy. I had toyed with other head designs before, and they were always too (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)