 Castle / 13381
    Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room —Frank Filz
   (...) adjacent section, and it would be nice for it to match up decently. Frank (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room —Jason Cicchini
   (...) Frank, No pics at the moment, but I will be taking some ASAP. When they're done, I'll post them here. -Jay (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)