 Castle / 13324
    Re: Baseplate from Castle 6090 —Steve Bliss
   (...) OK, I'll do it just this once. ;) If you've got other files you want submitted, please zip them up and email them to me at parts@ldraw.org. Steve (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Baseplate from Castle 6090 —Steve Bliss
   (...) If I'd realized how many 'bad vertex sequences' were in that file, I might not have been so eager. ;) At any rate, the file has been L3P-cleaned, I've added a function to the LDAO Editor to straighten out 'bad vertex sequences', and the file (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)