 Castle / 13323
Re: Yet another Dragon MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 13:49:55 GMT

Hahahahaha... Bananas...

Nice job getting an organic look using Lego.  I like it.

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Todd Kubo" <tsunamikubo@hotmail.com>
Hi All,
My first time posting in this thread and theme.
I was prodded by my friends from my local LUG chapter to post photos • of a
Dragon I completed in time for our last meeting.
I've posted a few photos of  my own at BrickShelf.
I am working on a Whiteish blue dragon now.
Just thought I'd share...

Regards