 Castle / 13313
    Legend Ultimate Edition —Richard Marchetti
   Hey Y'all: Just a quick note here to mention the release of the DVD "Legend Ultimate Edition." U.S. fans of this previously deeply flawed film should prick up their virtual ears and take note that this release is actually 2 discs in one and all for (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Legend Ultimate Edition (((Castle Inspiration))) —Richard Noeckel
     (...) Well, Mr. walking-talking advertisement for the film, why didn’t you provide a link? (2 URLs) a look at the cover-art on the DVD case!!!) (URL) Willow is a good compliment to Legend… <end commercial> --==RïçhårÐ==-- (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Legend Ultimate Edition —Brett Kingery
     (...) Of course this is way off topic :) But of course, we already picked up our copy as well! Mwahaha. Yes, there are many differences between the Directors Cut and the US Release, but I won't tell everyone to forget the US Release. Reasons why? Of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Legend Ultimate Edition —Jeff Stembel
   (...) I'm going to have to disagree with you here. I think the original US release is the better of the two. The additional scenes in the Director's Cut don't really add much to the film, and Jerry Goldsmith's score, while very nice, does not convey (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Legend Ultimate Edition —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Well, this must be why George Lucas still has a career... The director's cut/international version develops the characters and the plot more fully. In the U.S. version you may surmise that Lily is a princess, but it is not discussed with the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)