 Castle / 13305
  Re: And then there were five

Anthony, I love you, I just want you to know that. That is gorgeous. I wanna know, fabric, wings, technic Darth Vader? I love it, he's so cute. Can I get a lego egg to hatch one myself? Later Mark Neumann (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: And then there were five

(...) Aww... shucks... but I'm afraid I'm already taken ;) (...) Thanks! The fabric I used for the wings didn't come from lego, it came from some old haloween cape I had. The fabric seems to be some sort of nylon material, as its slightly stretchy (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)