 Castle / 13305 (+5)
  Re: And then there were five

Anthony, I love you, I just want you to know that. That is gorgeous. I wanna know, fabric, wings, technic Darth Vader? I love it, he's so cute. Can I get a lego egg to hatch one myself? Later Mark Neumann (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Baseplate from Castle 6090

I believe the 6090 castle baseplate has already been encoded, see this post: (URL) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Baseplate from Castle 6090

(...) This part is already been done: (URL) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) Sure, I'll add it to the layout. :) Jeff (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Outpost - New MOC

I made a small outpost to keep the roads of my kingdom safe from bandits. You can see it on the structures page of my site (or by following the link under Updates): (URL) are, as always, appreciated. -William (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact